- Directly IMPACT the success of 440+ Wildcat student-athletes in the classroom and on gameday
- Allow for continued GROWTH of capital projects as part of the Facilities Master Plan
- Demonstrate the PRIDE and PASSION you have for K-State Athletics
- Support the mission of K-State Athletics to provide a WORLD CLASS student-athlete experience
- Priority ACCESS to seating, parking and special events
- Your gift is a CHARITABLE contribution that may be tax deductible
Why We Need Your Help
Annual gifts to the Ahearn Fund and priority season-ticket purchases represent the lifeblood of K-State Athletics and allow the department to achieve its vision of a model intercollegiate athletics program.
The record $60.01 million budget for FY2014 includes $7.28 million for student-athlete scholarships to be paid to the university. The remaining portion of Ahearn Fund contributions, along with capital support donations and ticket revenues, are strategically invested in providing a world-class experience to the more than 440 student-athletes that represent K-State, striving for the Big 12’s best fan experience and competing for league championships.
Which Gift is Right for You?
Contributing to the Ahearn Fund not only supports K-State Athletics and each and every one of our 440-plus student-athletes, but this support also BENEFITS YOU, our loyal Ahearn Fund members.
By donating $50 or more annually to the Ahearn Fund you qualify for various sport-specific and non-sport-specific benefits throughout the following year as well as priority access to seating, parking and exclusive member events throughout the year.