The K-State Athletics Priority Point system was created to more equitably serve Ahearn Fund members. Priority Point rank helps determine season ticket placement and the distribution of tickets to high-demand events such as bowl games, Big 12 Championships and NCAA Tournaments.
Additionally, Priority Point ranking is used for parking and seating upgrades for season tickets, postseason games and other special events.
Ranking determined for bowl game
Ranking determined for basketball postseason
Ranking determined for FB seating & parking
Ranking determined for MBB seating & parking
How Priority Points Work
Specific point values are assigned to certain giving types and season ticket purchases. Your point values from each category will be combined to create your point total, or rank. Rank is defined as your point total within your Ahearn Fund membership class. This point total will increase annually based on the criteria below:
per $100 of annual gifts made since 2010 and Capital Campaign gifts (including gifts-in-kind)
per $100 of annual gifts made from 2000-09
per $100 of restricted gifts to the Ahearn Fund (Restricted gifts include Golden Cats, Diamond Cats and Legends Memberships)
per season ticket (football, volleyball, men's/women's basketball, and baseball)
Calculating Your Priority Points
Your Priority Point ranking is listed on your annual Ahearn Fund Membership Renewal form. Your ranking is shown as it relates to the total number of active Ahearn Fund members. You can also access your ranking and a breakdown of your points by logging into your Ahearn Fund account.
The Ahearn Fund Point Calculator allows members and supporters to easily calculate their point totals and rankings and gauge their current standing or potential increases.
The calculator is based on three options:
- What would my points, rank, and lifetime giving be if I donated a certain amount?
- How much do I need to donate to reach a certain ranking?
- How much do I need to donate to have a certain number of points?
Ahearn Fund points are used to determine priority order for season ticket and postseason ticket seat locations. Below are step-by-step instructions to utilize this new feature.
- Log into your online Ahearn Fund account
- If you are new to AhearnFund.com, use your email address on file with the Ahearn Fund to set up your account. Don’t know which email address you have on file? Request changes online or call the Ahearn Fund hotline at 888-232-9074.
- Click on the “What’s Your Score” icon.